Friday, July 2, 2010

Welcome to VEGeneration

Hello! :D Welcome to VEGeneration!

Here at VEGeneration, you will find my daily eats, recipes, restaurant reviews, tips, and informational links.

I've created this blog to inspire other young people of my generation who are looking for vegetarian and vegan recipes that are easy to prepare in a college dorm or apartment setting. No fancy food processor, no pricey dehydrator--all you need is a stove, oven, and refrigerator!

My ultimate mission is to share with everyone, of all ages and dietary preferences, how simple it is to create tasty, healthful meals.

If you're reading this, please leave a comment linking back to your blog. I'm always looking for new blogs to follow and new sources of inspiration. After all, in the grand scheme of things, I'm still a beginner!

No comments:

Post a Comment